Monday, September 07, 2009

Honestly speaking, the srgce photography workshop was a waste of time. Especially the wait for the photo uploading. We kinda played bingo and folded paper origami and all, and got a note that said "Ladies, the least you could do is to pay attention". LOL.

But ahh, I really do feel excited. Food. Food. Food.






Jeslin, Nat and I studied till 630 after that and I must say it was.. semi productive after Jeslin and I isolated ourselves hahaha :D Gonna do that again tomorrow!


Alright, my geography needs to be much better since I have no choice but to bank on geog/art/maybe GP. I'm sure art wouldn't be too good with the photography (more like photoshopping) module (zzz). Can't stand that I do things so last minute!! Hydrology oh hydrology, I do not like you.

As for econs and mathematics.. hopeless cases, really. Just frigging get me promoted and I'll do the work during the holidays. Yes and I hope my conduct grade won't pull me down with all the weird yellow forms?!



Goodbye. This is getting boring.

Not like anybody would be free enough to read this anyway.

No comments: